Happy Birthday Blog!

by - 04:11



Hello You Lovely Lot!

Whilst I was lying in bed the other night I suddenly realised that my blog is now two years old! I started this blog on new Years Day two years ago! I find it so hard ti believe that I've been writing this blog for two years. In some ways it feels like I've been writing it for my whole life but in some ways it feels like I started writing it yesterday.

I started writing this blog because I needed a creative outlet and I have found so much more than that! I love writing these posts even if I do sometimes find it hard. This year I really want to step up my blog and I'm not sure of the best ways to go about that (so if anyone has any suggestions then feel free to let me know). I want to post more, I want my posts to be better and I just want to still love writing blog posts by the end of this year and further hopefully!

The past few weeks I've been reading over old blog posts and it's crazy to see how I've changed. I think that's another positive to writing a blog. You can look back on all the posts and see all the things you've done. One of the best parts of 2016 for my blog (Was it 2016? Was it 2015? I have lost all track of time. Either way it's one of the highlights for my blog) was getting to review Louise Pentland's (SprinkleofGlitter in the blogging and youtubing world) book! Louise even read the reviews herself and put a link to my blog on her twitter which I could never get my head around. To be noticed by someone who you've read and watched for years is crazy!

So Happy Birthday to my blog! Here's to many more years of me writing about what I like and whinging a bit. Thank You to everyone who reads my blog whether it's been two years, two months, two days or two seconds. It's really encouraging to see people actually reading the things you write!

Feel free to follow me on Bloglovin', the link is just at the top of my blog and you'll be up to date with all my posts!

Thanks For Reading!

Becky x

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Happy 2 years to your blog! Definitely an amazing feeling! I just passed by my one year blog anniversary myself!

    I would like to improve on my blogging style as well - let's do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! It's such a great feeling isn't it!

      We can do it, onwards and upwards!

      Delete