Bye Bye Blog

by - 15:48

Hello You Lovely Lot!

I know my last post promised that I would post so much more often and I have made that promise so many times on this blog but I don't think I've ever fulfilled it. I have found myself falling out of love with blogging and that makes me so sad because it was something I loved so so much. I could never find the motivation to write anything or think about anything to write about other than music.

So, it is time I said goodbye to this blog.

I have been writing this blog for years now and I am sad to see it go. Who knows, maybe one day I will return to my beloved first blog. However, for now...I'm moving!

Thank you to everyone who has read these posts over the years, I love you all.

If you want to have a gander at my new blog you can do that here https://becckssblog.wordpress.com/2017/07/31/new-beginnings/

Hopefully see you all there!

Thanks For Reading

Becky

You May Also Like

0 comments