Current Favourites

by - 08:54




Hello You Lovely lot!

I have been AWOL recently and I do apologise for that. I am really determined to get back in to blogging over summer because it is something that I enjoy so much! I just lack with ideas and motivation at the moment. So, hopefully turning over a new leaf, here id my first blog post of many! Of course it had to be a favourites. Favourites blog posts are some of the best to write because I just get to talk to you all about things I love, what could be better?!

Beauty / Skincare :

I have had so many Beauty/Skincare items that I have been obsessed with this month so it took me a while to just narrow it down to one. However, when i really think about it, it's clear who the real winner is.

NYX Prismatic Eyeshadow - Liquid Gold







My friend Nathan actually gave me this shadow as a little gift and I am in love. Whenever I put it on I feel as if my eyeshadow looks one hundred times better. I normally wear it with orange shades in my crease and it creates such a lovely smokey eye! Super easy to blend out and highly pigmented, incredible!

Music : 

Between when I wrote my last favourites post and now there's been so many artists and albums that I've loved and I think it's impossible to narrow it down to one because it has been such a long time. So here's a quick little list to give you the rundown of what I've been listening to!

Albums :

Harry Styles - Harry Styles
midnight - Lewis Watson
Sleep Is For The Week - Frank Turner
Speak Now - Taylor Swift

Songs :

Hold Your Tongue - Frank Turner
Heartbeat - Wildfires
There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back - Shawn Mendes
Power (feat Stormzy) - Little Mix

TV / Film :

If you know me (or follow me on Twitter because it's all I ever tweet about every night at 9pm) then you may be able to guess what I have been obsessed with recently!

Love Island

This is the third series of Love Island that I have watched and although I feel that this series has taken a while to get really interesting I fall in love with it more every single time I watch it. So far my favourites are; Kem, Dom, Marcel, Montana, Camilla and Gabby.

Photo : 

Maybe a month or two ago I went to a four day Frank Turner festival. It was one of the best four days of my life. Throughout that weekend Frank played my favourite song of all time twice. I took this photo whilst he was playing it the second time. The song means the world to me and I even want a tattoo to remind me of it!



So there you have it! Those are some of the things that I've been loving recently! Here's to more consistent blog posts!

Thanks For Reading!

Becky x

You May Also Like

0 comments