Chocolate Free Advent Calendars (Blogmas Day Seven)

by - 11:29

Hello You Lovely Lot!

As I'm sure all of you know I'm a vegan and so this year I can't have my beloved Dairy Milk advent calendar. My parent's actually bought me a Yankee Calendar for this year so I still has something to open every day...not like I'm 20 in January or anything...nope. And so, with that being said, I thought I would compile a list of Advent Calendars that didn't include chocolate for vegans, people who don't like chocolate or people who just want something different this year! I know it's a little late but it's never too late to buy an advent calendar (plus the later you buy it the more you get to open in one go so, that's a plus)

Yankee Candle - Holiday Party Advent Calendar (£17.49)

This is the one that I have and I LOVE it! You basically get a tea light every day and then on Christmas even you get a slightly bigger one on Christmas Eve. There's six scents in it I think? All of which are just lovely I have to say. Also, the tea lights last for a really long time considering they're only little!

You can buy that here!

Oliver Bonas - Nutcracker Jewellery Advent Calendar (£20)

This is out of stock now but what an amazing idea for next year! I've never heard of a jewellery advent calendar and I love the idea of it. As someone who doesn't wear jewellery I think that this would make me wear it more. Especially considering it's Oliver Bonas I imagine all the pieces to just be gorgeous. I think it would also get someone who just wears the same pieces again and again to go out of their comfort zone!

Yankee Candle - Holiday Party Special Party Pavilion Advent Calendar (£20.99)

This appears to be one step up from the one I have because there's more scents and there's also bigger candles in some of the windows! This is for the person in your life that REALLY loves candles (which I do, so next year I might have to buy this for myself) and it's not that bad of a price if you think about how expensive Yankee Candles are!

You can buy that here!

Tanya Burr Cosmetics - 12 Days of Christmas Gift Set (£25)

I have never had a beauty advent calendar but I feel like if I was going to have one this would be where I would start. It's on the low price end for beauty advent calendars but still amazing quality. I have an eyeshadow palette by Tanya and the makeup is lovely! It's always nice to try a load of different products and I'm pretty sure that in this you get a few things that aren't in her collections!

You can buy that here!

Makeup Revolution - Beauty Advent Calendar (£30)

I LOVE Makeup Revolution and I had no idea that they even had an advent calendar or I totally would have bought it for myself! I think advent calendars like this are such a good idea because you get to try stuff you never would have bought otherwise and could possibly find a new favourite product! A must have for next year for me!

You can buy that here!

Perkulate - Coffee Advent Calendar (£35)

I found this on notonthehighstreet which is amazing anyway! I'm not the biggest coffee fan although I have been drinking it more in the mornings because I'm just SO tired. If you know someone who's just got in to coffee I reckon this would make a perfect gift because they get to try a different coffee every day and they can't complain about that.

You can buy that here!

Lime Tree London - Letter Advent Envelope Bunting (£39.50)

Now this isn't necessarily an advent calendar itself but you get to put your own gifts in the little envelopes so you can put whatever you like in them. Obviously this isn't really one you'd buy for yourself because you'd know what you were getting. It also would be, more likely than not, a little bit more expensive because you'd have to buy the gifts too but I think the thought is lovely!

You can buy that here!

POSTTEA - Advent Calendar of Tea (£49)

I love tea too and I drink a lot more tea than coffee. I had a look at the Bluebird Tea Company one but it was sold out and then they said they some of their vegan ones left but I couldn't find them but I didn't want to put it in if it wasn't vegan because that might be why you're here! However I think this one is vegan! I am constantly trying new teas and so to have a new one every day would be absolutely amazing!

You can buy that here!

Ciaté - Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar (£50)

Now I don't have any nails really so this would be a bit pointless for me (it's because I bite them, the shame) but for someone who is a nail varnish fanatic this would be perfect. I don't think you'd ever need to buy nail varnish ever again if you bought this lets be honest. I don't even think they're samples I'm sure they're full size which is amazing for the price it is.

You can buy that here!


So there you have it! A list of Chocolate Free advent calendars! I hope this helps people and makes everyone realise that even when you grow up and your parents wont buy you a chocolate one (which mum tried to do last year, she didn't get away with it) there are other alternatives!

Thanks For Reading!

Becky





You May Also Like

0 comments