More About Me (Blogmas Day Ten)

by - 14:47

Hello You Lovely Lot!

So since I've been getting a few more people reading my blog recently I thought I would write a post all about me so that you can all get to know me a little bit better!

Hello! My name is Becky (technically it's Rebecca but nobody calls me that) and I'm 19 years old. I'll be 20 in January but we can forget that and I look like this


I have lived in Nottingham for the later half of my life and I lived in Liverpool for the first half. I am now back in Liverpool and studying English Literature and Drama and Theatre Studies at Liverpool Hope University.

I have three dogs (Scooby, Layla and Bonnie) and two cats (Fizz and Pop) and some fish too but they don't have names. I absolutely love all of my animals, but Scooby is my favourite hands down. He is just a gem.

I have had a blog for nearly two years now and a YouTube channel too (it's Becky Webster)! Blogging and YouTubing is what I love to do and it's what I would like to do for the rest of my life if I could. However, my backup plan is to become a teacher!

My favourite film is 'Moulin Rouge' but I think that could be because of the gorgeous and ever lovely Ewan McGregor. My favourite band is McFly (although Coldplay and 1D come not too far behind) and has been for many years now. My favourite song is 'The Heart Never Lies' and it makes me cry every time (even in the car once, drive safely kids). My favourite food is probably Terry's Chocolate Orange. My favourite drink is Fanta Fruit Twist.

My best friend is called Natalie and she looks like this


My favourite TV Show is Gavin and Stacey and my favourite episode is the Christmas special. My favourite season is Winter. My favourite novel is Frankenstein. My favourite candle scent is anything that smells of cookies. My favourite alcoholic drink is any cocktail. My hair has been brown, red, black, purple, green and now brown again.

If you have any more questions then ask me on here, my twitter (@rebeccaannew) or my instagram (@beccccksss)!

Thanks For Reading!

Becky x

You May Also Like

0 comments