The Most Wonderful Time of the Year (Blogmas Day Two)

by - 15:10

Hello You Lovely Lot!


So, since it's finally December I would just tell you all (if you didn't already know) how much I love December and Winter in general!

Snow

I am one of those weird people who just LOVES snow. Even when I'm out in it I enjoy it! I just think there's something so magical about it and in my opinion, it's not Christmas unless it's snowed. I woke up the other morning and Kayleigh told me that it had snowed. I literally ran down the stairs and opened the door. As long as I'm not cold I'm fine and if you've got enough layers on, going out in the snow is fine by me!

Music

Today was the first time I played Christmas music with my family and even though my dad pretended to hate it I think he secretly loved it. Christmas is one of the only times you can listen to cheesy music and just not care (going to Pop World is also one of those times). The cheesiest ones are the best ones in my opinion. Especially at Christmas!

Clothes

Winter is my time to shine. I LOVE jumpers and I LOVE warm, comfy clothes. I'm not really a fan of showing a bit of skin and that's just because I don't feel confident enough. So, when winter comes I know I can put loads of layers on and be comfortable and not look out of place. Plaid shirts, big jumpers, the comfiest pyjamas. I think the thing is that I'd rather be too cold than too hot because I know I can warm up so quickly!

Food

Christmas is just the time where you can eat whatever you want and nobody will judge you. As my housemate Jack says all the time when I say I might have some crisps or some chips or whatever, 'It's Christmas!'. This year I'm not sure what I'm going to do for Christmas Dinner this year because of course, I'm a vegan. However, I'm sure I can find some lovely stuff to eat and if I do I'll have to update you all!

Films

Christmas is the time for the best films around. In my opinion, the best film at this time has to be 'A Muppets Christmas Carol' and my cousins told me the other day that they'd never seen it and because they're staying with us this year I'm going to make them watch it and I just can't wait! I started to watch a few Christmas films a few weeks ago because I was just in a festive mood and lets be honest, Christmas films are great all year round!

Vlogmas

I am a MASSIVE Vlogmas fan and if you didn't already know I'm doing it myself this year! Sometimes, when I'm really bored I go back to peoples Vlogmas' from the year before or even the year before that and watch them all because I just love them! I tend to do the same on Christmas Eve too when I can't sleep (promise I'm 19 not 9)!


Those are just a few things I love about the festive season but I think I love pretty much everything about it all! I hope you enjoyed the second day of Blogmas and that you're looking forward to tomorrow!

Thanks For Reading

Becky x

You May Also Like

0 comments